Dashiel Nemeth Work ExperienceOctober, 2014 Present
Scopely Inc Los Angeles, CaliforniaSenior Systems Designer (Various Projects)
Principle systems and economy expert on the internal design team, advising teams, and contributing core systems designs to existing and upcoming projects.April, 2014 September, 2014
Cloud Imperium Games Austin, TexasSenior Systems Designer (Star Citizen)
Developed in game economies and monetization strategy for an ambitious crowd-funded project. Ceated tools, procedural generation models, and systems.
- Designed procedural population and systems for the vast in-game economy.
- Developed monetization strategies designed to drive ongoing income.
- Designed and built prototype tools solutions ahead of full implementation.
Kabam Inc Austin, TexasSystems Designer (Imperium: Galactic War)
Principle systems designer on a core free-to-play strategy game, designing all systems. Implemented systems using Action Script and C++.
- Designed economies, progressions, and systems to maximize key metrics.
- Created technical designs, including db schemas, driving development.
- Developed and applied programming skills to implement game systems.
Vigil Games Austin, TexasSystems Designer (Darksiders II)
Trouble shooter helping drive the game towards a quality launch. Implemented and improved scripting, quests, and character conversations throughout the game.
- Implemented scripts and dialogs, and debugged key issues with prep.
- Developed efficient tools-at-hand solutions to last minute problems.
Developed core systems and content as leader of cross-disciplinary teams. Designed classes, progressions, enemies, and content systems.
- Produced compelling treatments and detailed designs for all classes.
- Led a multidisciplinary team in creating all enemy types in the game.
Raven Software Middleton, WisconsinGame Designer (Wolfenstein)
Organized and directed feature teams through development and iteration. Documented core designs to drive efficiency, quality, and experience.
- Led the weapons team in the development of a critically praised lineup.
- Designed Wolfensteins economy and upgrades, improving replay value.
EA Mythic Fairfax, VirginiaSystems Designer (Warhammer Online)
Designed core mechanics, character-building and advancement, player-versus-player game play, combat pacing and balancing, and monster design.
- Developed combat mechanics, creating a flexible, easy-to-tune system.
- Created a content database, saving more than 20 developer hours weekly.
Modeled and textured environment assets and developed world areas. Implemented art work flow improvements for efficiency, and collaboration.
- Developed a light mapping workflow that reduced labor needs by 80%.
- Organized a render farm, eliminating downtime and reducing render times.